Danvers Woman Nominated as Salem Five Announces the Finalists of its Photo Contest for Facebook Fans
Salem Five is pleased to announce the ten top pictures for its “We Love It Here!” photo contest.
A panel of expert judges from the Peabody Essex Museum has chosen the top ten photos, and now Salem Five Facebook fans have until Oct. 29 to vote for their favorite photo on Facebook. The winners will be announced on Nov. 1.
The top ten photos are:
- Acadia – (Bar Harbor, Maine) - Greg Sager of Marlborough
- Beaver Dam – (Berwick, Maine) - Sandy Bock of Westwood
- Wingaersheck Beach – (Essex) - Lisa Pelonzi of Danvers
- Plum Island – (Newburyport) - Lisa Pelonzi of Danvers*
- Chebacco Lake – (Hamilton) - Faleen Wies of Georgetown
- Lynn Beach – (Lynn) - Bob Woitunski of Amesbury
- Rockport Harbor – (Rockport) - Bob Woitunski of Amesbury *
- Plum Island – (Newburyport) - Sue Antinoro of North Andover
- Rock Harbor – (Orleans) - Rich Hilgendorff of Brewster
- Winter Island – (Salem) - Stanley J. Slysz of Salem
*Contestants were allowed multiple submissions
The three winning prizes are:
1st prize - A getaway at the newly restored historic hotel The Nantucket Hotel & Resort on Nantucket
2nd prize - An overnight stay at the Inn at Castle Hill on the Crane Estate in Ipswich
3rd prize - Dinner at Meritage at the Boston Harbor Hotel on Rowes Wharf, overlooking Boston Harbor
The top three photographs, determined by receiving the highest number of votes, will also be featured on the Salem Five website. To vote for your favorite photo, please visit www.facebook.com/salemfivebank and click “like.” Fans of the Salem Five Facebook page can only vote once.