State Police Arrest 10 for OUI in Essex County This Weekend
The following excerpts were provided by the Massachusetts State Police Department. Where charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
A Danvers man was among ten individuals arrested during a Mass. State Police sobriety checkpoint in Essex County this weekend.
Four persons were taken into custody for operating under the influence of intoxicating liquor. The following persons were arrested in Essex County:
- Terrence Peck, 41, Melrose, OUI Liquor
- Leila Panzer, 57, Middleton, OUI Liquor
- Richard Chase III, 28, Woburn, OUI Liquor
- Edgar Delaroca, 38, Danvers, OUI Liquor
- Joseph D. Hyde, 36, Saugus, OUI Liquor
- Joshua James Dunn, 20, Haverhill, OUI Liquor
- Giovanni Burgos, 28, Revere, OUI Liquor
- Karen Ordonez, 22, Peabody, OUI Liquor
- Lisa Glass, 48, Peabody, OUI Liquor
- Dawn Cameila, 37, North Reading, OUI Drugs