10 Arrests in Danvers Since Friday
The following excerpts were provided by the Danvers Police Department. Where charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is an excerpt from the Danvers Police log:
Friday, Jan. 4
- At 5:13 p.m. police arrested Christopher Alderson, 18, of 255 Grapevine Rd. in Wenham, on charges of shoplifting at Kohl's.
- At 6:38 p.m. police arrested Susan Calhoun, 23, of 31C Constitution Dr. in Londonderry, NH, on charges of shoplifting at Walmart.
- Kids disturbing the peace at McDonalds were sent on their way by police at 9:40 p.m.
- At 9:54 p.m. police arrested Ian Moss, 72, of 2423 Kirkbride Dr., on charges of operating under the influence of liquor, first offense, and a marked lanes violation.
- At 11:42 p.m. police received notice of a 15-year-old missing from her Andrew Street home.
Saturday, Jan. 5
- Police were called to a loud party at Motel 6 at 1:08 a.m.
- At 1:36 a.m. police were dispatched to Maple Street Church, on report of a suspicious man, reportedly wearing short sleeves, in the area.
- At 6:50 a.m. police arrested Andrew Jimenez, 21, of 109 Congress St. in Salem, on report of operating with a suspended license and driving without an inspection sticker.
- A vehicle was reported stolen from Denny's at 8:55 a.m.
- At 9:54 p.m. police arrested Lauren Lundin, 42, of 67 Newbury St. in Boston, on warrant charges.
- A bicycle was reported stolen from East Coast Alpine at 3:20 p.m.
- At 8:41 p.m. police arrested Brian Jacques, 29, of 32 Elliott St., on charges of domestic assault and battery.
- At 11:53 p.m. police were called to Cherry Street on report of 'yelling and screaming,' and a possibel domestic dispute. Police said the call was unfounded.
Sunday, Jan. 6
- At 6:34 a.m. police arrested Freddy Soto, 24, of 12 Pope St. in Salem, on warrant charges.
- At 8:02 a.m. police arrested Christopher Fizz, 28, of 106 Forest St., on warrant charges.
- At 11:27 a.m. police were first made aware of a sewer back up at Twin Oaks nursing home, which later resulted in the building being evacuated.
- At 5:42 p.m. cash was reported stolen at Hunt Nursing Home.
- A vehicle was reported broken into at Endicott Green Apartments at 7:08 p.m.
- A vehicle's tires were reported slashed on Bay Street at 11:50 p.m.
Monday, Jan. 7
- A vehicle's tires were reported slashed on Bay Street at 12:35 a.m.
- At 3:41 a.m. police arrested Matthew Fairbanks, 23, of 180 Newbury St., on charges of domestic assault and battery, assault and battery with a dangerous weapon, two counts of improper storage of a firearm near a minor, and malicious destruction of property, more than $250.
- At 7:18 a.m. police arrested Hector Ruiz, 35, of 56 Tudor St. in Lynn, on warrant charges.
For more information about the log, contact email@example.com