10-Year-Old Shoplifters and 2 Weekend Arrests in Danvers
The following excerpts were provided by the Danvers Police Department. Where charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is an excerpt from the Danvers Police log:
Friday, Feb. 1
- At 10:43 p.m. police were called to a fight at McDonalds on High Street.
- At 11:29 p.m. plice were called to Home Depot on report of a suspicious man at the entrance. When police arrived he was not on the scene.
Saturday, Feb. 2
- At 12:05 a.m. police were called to Motel 6 on report of an unwanted guest. A 55-year-old man was placed in protective custody.
- At 3:10 a.m. police arrested Shana Doucette, 20, of 77 Harmon St. in Lynn, on warrant charges at Motel 6.
- At 8 a.m. police were called to Andover Street on report of a 'boulder' and a hole in the road.
- A hit and run was reported in the parking lot of Merchants Liquor Mart at 12:39 p.m.
- At 1 p.m. police arrested Brian Walsh, 38, of Boston, on charges of shoplifting and two counts of illegal possession of a class E substance.
- A pedestrian was struck by a vehicle at the Liberty Tree Mall at 6:42 p.m.
- At 8 p.m. police were called to the area of Andover and Newbury Street on report of a driver going the wrong way down the street. Police searched the area but did not locate anyone.
- At 9:18 p.m. police were called to Motel 6 on report of a domestic dispute. Police spoke to those in question.
Sunday, Feb. 3