11 Weekend Arrests in Danvers
The following excerpts were provided by the Danvers Police Department. Where charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is an excerpt from the Danvers Police log:
Thursday, July 5
- Police were dispatched to A Shade Down at 6:36 p.m. on report of disorderly customers.
- Police arrested Emilie Dodge, 42, of 239 Wilmot Center Rd. in Elkins, New Hampshire, at 7:20 p.m. on charges of shoplifting at Walmart.
- A domestic assault was reported at Days Inn at 9:14 p.m.
- Police were dispatched to Walmart at 10:42 p.m. on report of suspicious activity. A person selling lobsters was reported; police did not locate him/her in the area.
- Illegal dumping was reported on Kirkbride Drive at 11:48 p.m.
Friday, July 6
- Police arrested Mervin Gonzalez, 38, of 16 Barrett St. in Lynn, at 6:55 a.m. on charges of operating with a suspended license.
- A pocketbook was reported stolen from Town Hall at 10:15 a.m.
- Possible indecent activity was reported at Golfers Warehouse at 5:14 p.m. The situation was unfounded.
- Police arrested Melaney Arruda, 22, of 10 Saunders St. in Salem, on charges of shoplifting at Kohl's at 5:44 p.m.
- Police arrested Paul Gordon, 51, of Beverly, at 6:58 p.m., on charges of larceny over $250. Gordon reportedly stole a lawnmower on Coolidge Road.
Saturday, July 7
- Joan Walsh, 56, of 580 Salem St. in Wakefield, was arrested at 1:36 a.m. on charges of operating under the influence of liquor.
- At 4:40 a.m. police arrested Jennifer Perron, 30, of 62 Winthrop Ave. in Beverly, on charges of operating under the influence of liquor, second offense, reckless operation of a vehicle, and seatbelt violation.
- At 10:12 a.m. police arrested Kathryn Connell, 27, of 65 Newbury St., and John Tropeano, 36, of 65 Newbury St., at Motel 6 on warrant charges.
- A domestic dispute was reported on Strawberry Hill Lane at 11:40 a.m.
- A home on Charter Street was reported broken into at 1:19 p.m.
- Police arrested Ellen Simpson, 44, and Kenneth Berardi, 32, both of 102 Newbury St., on charges of shoplifting at Walmart, at 1:19 p.m.
- A domestic dispute on Beaver Park was reported at 4:39 p.m.
- Police were dispatched to Walmart at 6:11 p.m. on report of a child left unattended in a vehicle.
- A deer reportedly went through a window and was inside St. Mary's School at 6:40 p.m. Animal control was notified.
- Police arrested a 36-year-old male on hit and run, as well as three counts of assault and battery on an officer at 8:01 p.m.
- A 23-year-old Danvers male was placed in protective custody at 10:36 p.m.
For more information about the log, contact email@example.com