13-Year-Old Transported to Hospital After Assault at McDonalds
The following information was supplied by the Danvers police department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following are excerpts from the Danvers Police Department log, Sunday Oct. 30 through Monday Oct. 31.
Sunday, Oct. 30:
- At 8:08 p.m. police responded to a call of a possible intoxicated driver on Purchase Street. Police arrested Michael Micalchuck, 58, of 62 Purchase St. on charges of operating under the influence of liquor, second offense.
- Police received a complaint of a group of kids in the parking lot of McDonalds. They dispersed the group at 8:11 p.m.
Monday, Oct. 31:
- Jewelry was reported stolen from a house on Sylvan Street at 1:24 p.m.
- At 5:37 p.m. police received a youth complaint of kids throwing snowballs at vehicles on Wenham Street. Police spoke to the kids.
- At 8:23 p.m. a 13-year-old female was transported to Beverly Hospital suffering head injuries, after an assault at the McDonalds parking lot. Jenara-Lyn Martell, 18, of 149 High St. was charged with assault and battery with a dangerous weapon.
- Police received notice of an intoxicated female at John George Park at 10:38 p.m.
For more information about this blotter, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.