27 Arrested in Danvers Since Sunday
The following excerpts were provided by the Danvers Police Department. Where charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is an excerpt from the Danvers Police log:
Sunday, July 1
- Police arrested Joseph Granahan, 32, of 15 Swampscott Ave. in Peabody, and Robert Graham, 32, of 53 Belleview Ave. in Salem, both on charges of shoplifting at Walmart. The incident occured at 5:38 p.m.
- Police were dispatched to Walmart at 5:28 p.m. on report of an unattended baby. The situation was unfounded.
- A BB pellet was reportedly shot through a window at Mill Pond Condos at 8:18 p.m.
- Police were dispatched to Putnamville Park at 9:34 p.m. on report of kids in the park with fireworks.
Monday, July 2
- A 16-year-old minor was arrested in the Home Depot parking lot at 12:54 a.m., on charges of a minor possession of alcohol.
- Police arrested Kevin Mahan, 42, of 42 Summer St., on charges of operating a vehicle with a suspended license, no inspection sticker, and failure to wear a seatbelt.
- Police were dispatched to Barbara Road at 2:01 p.m. on report of a domestic dispute. Richard Glazier, 18, of 6 Barbara Rd., was arrested on charges of domestic assault and battery.
Tuesday, July 3
- At 4:59 a.m., police arrested Brittany Drapaniotis, 25, of 968 Highland Ave. in Salem, on warrant charges at Motel 6.
- An assault involving two males was reported at Hansen Engineering at 8:35 p.m.
- Police were dispatched to the Days Inn at 1:49 p.m. to check the well being of "small children on a pool cover." Police arrested Jose Rivera, 26, of 152 Endicott St., on warrant charges.
- Police arrested David Swanson, 48, of 83 Maple St., on charges of domestic assault and battery, at 2:48 p.m.
- Police arrested William Ryan, 68, of 15 Hood Rd. in Peabody, on charges of operating under the influece of liquor, first offense, at 3:26 p.m.
- Police arrested Diane Pelletier, 49, of 211 Maple St., on charges of operating under the influence of liquor, first offense, at 11:01 p.m.
- Police arrested 10 individuals at Days Inn at 11:56 p.m.
Wednesday, July 4
- Joseph Dellagrotte, 45, of 118 Conant St. in Beverly, was arrested at 11:23 p.m. on warrant charges.
- Large amounts of trash were reported as illegal dumping at the Danvers side of the Beverly airport at 12:49 p.m.
- Cash was reported stolen from an Oak Street house at 2:43 p.m.
- A fight was reported from the Days Inn at 9 p.m.
- Police arrested Neil Henden, 52, of 10 Shamut Ave at 10:09 p.m., on charges of domestic assault and battery and intimidation of a witness.
- Police arrested Rafael Rivera, 28, of 186 High St. in Lawrence, at 11:05 p.m. at Days Inn. Rivera was arrested on charges of domestic assault and battery and a warrant. Emma Ortiz, 24, of 152 Endicott St., was arrested on warrant charges.
Thursday, July 5
- Police arrested Anthony Criscuolo, 43, of 164R Maple St. at 4:04 a.m., on charges of domestic assault and battery.
- Police arrested Stephanie Papanastasiou, 24, of Lynn, on charges of shoplifting, second offense from Walmart. Nicole McCarthy, 21, of 7 Heritage Drive in Salem, was also arrested on shoplifting charges.
For more information about the log, contact email@example.com