3 Home Break-Ins Reported To Police
The following information was provided by the Danvers Police Department. Where charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following are excerpts from the Danvers Police department log, Sunday, Jan. 1 through Tuesday, Jan 3.
Sunday, Jan. 1
- A house break-in was reported on Cabot Road at 5:23 p.m.
- A rock was reportedly thrown through a vehicle's window, parked at McDonalds at 9:50 p.m.
Monday, Jan. 2
- At 9:27 a.m. a house break-in was reported on Andover Street. The residents said the lights were on and there were doors open. The situation was unfounded.
- Newspapers were reported stolen from the Danvers News Agency at 9:46 a.m.
- At 10:35 a.m. a house break-in was reported on Maple Street. The residents said money and an ipod were stolen.
- Jennifer Trippett, 37, of Topsfield, was arrested at 1:12 p.m. on charges of shoplifting at Walmart.
- A neighborhood dispute was reported on Poplar Street at 3:05 p.m.
- A tenant/landlord dispute was reported on Franklin Street at 3:41 p.m.
- A vehicle was reported broken into at Hollywood Hits at 7:34 p.m. The vehicle's window was smashed.
- At 11:07 p.m. a purse was reported stolen from a vehicle at the Liberty Tree Mall.
- Police arrested Krystal Francisco, 26, of Peabody, on charges of domestic assault and battery, following an incident on Grace Road at 11:17 p.m.
Tuesday, Jan. 3
- A person was reported taking scrap metal from Lowes Home Improvement at 12:38 p.m. The situation was unfounded.
- A vehicle was reported broken into on Archmeadow Drive at 3:15 p.m.
- An enraged customer was reported disturbing the peace at Five Below at 3:34 p.m.
For more information about this log, contact email@example.com.