5 Boutiques Worth a Stop
This week's Patch Pick is all about boutiques.
Each week, Danvers Patch gives you our picks for anything from romantic restaurants, places to watch the big game, charities or boutiques, to name a few categories.
To suggest a topic, leave a note in the comment box below.
This week's 5 Patch Picks highlight Danvers boutiques. Print out the list and head downtown to check out these boutiques.
1. Lorraine Roy – This downtown boutique is the place to go if you're looking for a perfect party dress. While offering a wide selection of wedding dresses, the shop also has dresses for other occasions.
2. REM Dancewear and Gifts – If you're looking for unique clothing to be active in, head to REM Dancewear and Gifts. It specializes in apparel for dance, gymnastics, skating, yoga and fitness.
3. Saucony Outlet – It may say outlet but this small storefront offers a boutique setting with outlet prices. If you're in need of running shoes, the staff can fit you with a pair perfect for your foot.
4. Giblee's of Danvers – If you need men's wear, Giblee's stock a wide assortment of upscale men's clothing and tuxedos with brands such as Hugo Boss, Tommy Bahama and a special section of formal and casual Red Sox attire.
5. Margaret's Place – This consignment boutique is a great place to find hidden gems. The family-owned and operated store has a charming assortment of women's clothing, shoes, accessories, jewelry, art toys, knicknacks and more.