Did you wait til the last minute to finish your shopping, and now aren't sure what to buy? Here are our tips for easy, last minute Christmas presents:
1. Magazine/Netflix Subscription: You don't have to leave your computer, and your gift receiver will get a present that will last throughout the year.
2. Potted Plant: Flowers can be a nice gift for the women in your life, or for the party host, but they die quickly, and in the hustle and bustle of Christmas, can get pushed aside. Instead, give a potted plant. They're lower maintenance, and most will last for much longer. Here are the plant shops around town.
3. A "homemade" coupon: Give your family member a little bit of your time for a gift. An easy one for folks with kids in the family is to give their parents a free night of babysitting (they will appreciate this one!)
4. Sports Game/Concert Tickets: Essentially this gift is an easy one because you don't have to leave your house. Find the tickets you like, order them, and print away. The gift receiver will never know you purchased them the day before Christmas.
5. Scratch tickets: Give someone the game of luck. Who knows - if the person wins big, your present could end up the best gift of the night. Pick them up at any one of Danvers' convenience stores (if you're going tomorrow, be sure to check out our list of special store hours.)
Have other suggestions? Let us know in the comments.