5 Things Danvers Can't Live Without
Today we noticed the trending topic "icantgoadaywithout" on Twitter, so we're bringing you our very own Danvers Patch version, compiled by user submissions and Patch editor picks.
Today we noticed the trending topic "icantgoadaywithout" on Twitter, so we're bringing you our very own Danvers Patch version, compiled by user submissions from Facebook and Patch editor picks.
What can't you live without? Don't forget to let us know in the comments section!
- Peabody Institute Library: with great reads and seminars like the Local Authors Night, it's no wonder contributor Laura Hinds said she can't live without it.
- Alan Vervaeke commented, "Sawasdee River's coconut soup!" Yum.
- Maria Catalano said she can't live without "Cakes For Occassions."
- Yesterday we asked "What comes to mind when you think of Danvers?" Martha Dray replied on Facebook, "Great family businesses!" We'd have to agree. Between Betty Ann's, Tapleyville Ice Cream, Danvers Hardware, and more, there are tons of great family run spots throughout town.
- When Kristen Powers Babcock thinks of Danvers, she's reminded of "Sandy Beach.... Mom took us there a whole bunch when we were kids!"