5 Things To Do in Danvers This Weekend
Check out our picks for things to do in Danvers this weekend.
Not sure what to do this weekend? There is a LOT going on in town, so be sure to check out our picks for local events, and head over to our Events Calendar for a complete list.
- Support Thorpe Elementary by participating in their Fall Fair; it includes a Hayride (11am to 2pm), Haunted House, Games, Crafts, Raffles and Food. Raffles pulled from 2pm to 3pm.
- The sustainability fair at NSCC will feature a wide variety of exhibitors and vendors, as well as tours of the new sustainable facility, and pumpkins and facepainting for kids. The event starts at 10 a.m.
- Put on your scariest costume and join the Danvers Bi-Peds scarecrow for a Haunted Hike on the rail trail departing from the Hobart St. parking lot, 10 Hobart St. at 1:30 p.m. The short hike will head south to Tapley Ice Cream, bring money for a treat if you like. A great walk for families. Big wheeled strollers will also work.
- This free event will have information on safety, as well as fun Halloween games, and Trick or Treat. Kids are encouraged to come in Halloween costumes. Halloween Safety Candy Bags will be donated by
United Martial Arts Center; food is being donated by the Danvers' Texas Roadhouse.
- The Onion Town Grille will be hosting a craft and bake sale from 10-3 p.m. The event is in partnership with It's My Heart, a national nonprofit organization providing support and advocating for those with Congenital Heart Defects.
For more Halloween events around the North Shore, check out Celebrate Halloween Across the North Shore.