5 Things To Know on March 11: Boys Hockey Goes for Div. 3 North Sectional Title
A great way to start the day with a quick look at the events and happenings in town.
Welcome to “5 Things,” your daily source for community events, happenings in town and other little tidbits of information. Here are five things you need to know on Monday, March 11.
1. Beautiful: Did you like the weather on Sunday? Forecasters say that Monday will be just as nice, after a foggy start gives way to a sunny day and temperatures into the 50s.
2. Hockey: Danvers Nation returns to the Tsongas Center in Lowell again on Monday as the Danvers High School boys hockey team takes on Wilmington High School in the Div. 2 North finals. The No. 8 Falcons take on the No. 3 Wildcats at 6 p.m.
3. Trash: Trash collection was not completed on Friday in the snowstorm. So if Friday is your usual trash day and your trash and recycling was not picked up, make sure it is out by 7 a.m. on Monday.
4. Auction: Bidding in St. John’s Prep’s online auction wraps up on Monday. Items that are available range from autographed sports memorabilia to a week at the Marriott Grand Vista Resort in Orlando, Fla.
5. Dunkin Donuts: The Danvers Zoning Board of Appeals meets on Monday night at the Senior Center at 7 p.m. where, among other agenda items, the board will continue to consider a proposal to add a Dunkin Donuts drive-thru to a gas station on Route 1.
Want to get Danvers Patch in your inbox every morning? Sign up for our morning newsletter.
For more of today's happenings, head over to our events calendar.
To send us a photo or suggested item to be featured in the “5 Things” column, send it via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.