5 Things to Start the Day, April 27
Your daily guide to the events and happenings in town.
Welcome to 5 Things, your daily resource for community events, happenings in town, and little tidbits of information. Here are five things to start the day, April 27, in Danvers:
1. Happy Arbor Day: This morning, Danvers Patch is heading to the Riverside Elementary School to find out how the kids are celebrating Arbor Day. Check back over the weekend for our photo gallery from the events.
2. Tomorrow the Danvers Police Department will be participating in the DEA's Fourth Annual National Prescription Drug Take Back Event from 10 am - 2 pm. Officers will be on-site at the Police Department to collect any unwanted, expired or unused prescription drugs.
3. Student Artwork on Display: If you haven't done so yet, be sure to visit the student artwork displayed this week at the Liberty Tree Mall, in honor of Above the Influence Week in Danvers. DanversCARES Facebook page has been offering tips all week for making smart decisions - check it out here.
4. Yard Sales this weekend: This week there were two yard sales posted in our Events Calendar--one on Auburn Street, and one on Longfellow Drive. Click each link to find out specifics. Having a yard sale soon? Let us know.
5. Calling all bloggers! We're looking for new Danvers residents and organizations to join our team of Patch bloggers. Check out our local voices section, and send email@example.com an email to get started today.
Want to get Danvers Patch in your inbox every morning? Sign up for our morning newsletter.
For more of today's happenings, head over to our Events Calendar.
To send us a 5 Things photo, email firstname.lastname@example.org.