5 Things To Start the Day, July 2
Your daily guide to the events and happenings in Danvers.
Welcome to 5 Things, your daily resource for community events and happenings in Danvers. Here are five things to start the day, July 2.
1. It's July! We know this week is going to be busy with fireworks, barbecues, and Family Festival activities. Check back throughout the week for Fourth of July recipes, tips for the best spots to watch the Danvers fireworks, who's open and closed on Independence Day, and more.
2. We had a great time at Endicott Park Day and the Strays In Need Dog Show over the weekend. Check out our shots from Endicott Park Day, check back at 9 a.m. for our adorable dog photos, and add your own Family Festival photos here.
3. Fireworks are popping up everywhere. Do you think homemade displays are fun, dangerous, or a little of both? Weigh in your opinion here.
4. Do you still need to do your 4th of July grocery shopping? Check back this afternoon for a guide to the best specials and deals at local grocery stores. You may be suprised at who's cheapest!
5. Today's Weather: A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 84.
Want to get Danvers Patch in your inbox every morning? Sign up for our morning newsletter.
For more of today's happenings, head over to our Events Calendar.
To send us a 5 Things photo, email email@example.com