5 Things To Start the Day, June 26
Your daily guide to the events and happenings in Danvers.
Welcome to 5 Things, your daily resource for community events and happenings in Danvers. Here are five things to start the day, June 26.
1. Today the Friends of the Peabody Institute Library are hosting their annual Book Sale from 10 a.m. til 7 p.m. Kick off the summer reading season with bargains on used books, videos, books-on-tape, CDs and large print materials.
2. Don't forget: yesterday's Family Festival activities were postponed til Monday, July 9.
3. Have you heard about Mission Small Business? Living Social and Chase are awarding up to 12 individual grants of $250,000 to 12 small businesses. Through Facebook, we've learned that local businesses Cakes for Occasions, and Frankensteins Art are participating! Click on their page links to learn more about voting.
4. Bright and early tomorrow morning, the North Shore Technology Council will be hosting a breakfast seminar for businesses at the Danversport Yacht Club. To learn more and sign up, check out the event's details.
5. Today's Weather: A chance of showers. Patchy fog before 9 a.m. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a high near 68.
Want to get Danvers Patch in your inbox every morning? Sign up for our morning newsletter.
For more of today's happenings, head over to our Events Calendar.
To send us a 5 Things photo, email firstname.lastname@example.org