5 Things You Need to Know Today, April 25
Here are five things you should know in town to get your week started off right.
Today is Monday, April 25. Here are five things you need to know today:
- Today’s weather: Chance of showers, cloudy, high near 56 degrees. Showers and thunderstorms possible tonight as well.
- “The Easter Egg Tree”: Check out Laura Hinds’ latest column about growing up in Danvers from this past Saturday. The article has already generated several comments from readers.
- DHS Advisory Board: The High School Advisory Board meets this afternoon at the public library.
- Sports today: Keep your eyes open this morning for this week’s high school sports schedule with the list of games for today and the rest of the week.
- Where’s the cheapest gas? Read on to find out. According to BostonGasPrices.com, which collects information daily from visitors on local gas stations*, the cheapest gas – regular grade – in town today is over at Costco (11 Newbury St.) for $3.73 per gallon (members only, however). Next is Prime Energy (89 Holten St.), $3.79, followed by Sunoco (140 Andover St.), $3.85, Gulf (160 Andover St.), $3.86, Gulf (100 High St.), $3.87, Concord (112 Water St.), $3.87, Mobil (430 Newbury St.), $3.89, Shell (79-81 Maple St.) $3.91, and Mobil (156 Endicott St.), $3.97.
To find out what’s going on today in Danvers, check out our events listings.
* The site relies upon visitors to update and report prices and thus does not provide a comprehensive list of all gas stations in town. Feel free to add your own report in the comment section below.