5 Things You Need To Know Today, Dec.13
Your daily guide to the events and happenings in Danvers.
Welcome to 5 Things, your daily resource for the events and happenings in town. Here are five things you need to know today, December 13, in Danvers:
1. The Danvers, Peabody, Lynn, Marblehead, Salem, and Swampscott health departments have teamed up with the North Shore Mall once again to offer a clinic for individuals 10 and older today from 3-5 p.m. Head over to Peabody Patch to learn more.
2. The Home Base Parent Support Group meets tonight at 6 p.m. at Mass General/North Shore Center for Outpatient Care. The free support group is open to all parents of military service members and veterans of the conflicts in Iraq and Afghanistan.
3. If you're looking for a gift idea, North Shore Elder Services is selling tickets to Loretta LaRoche: Life is Short, Wear Your Party Pants, at North Shore Music Theater. Plus, if you purchase your ticket before December 31 you will receive a free copy of Squeeze the Day, 365 Ways to Bring Joy and Juice into Your Life by Loretta LaRoche! Learn more on their announcement.
4. Today's weather: Another nice December day, with ,mostly sunny, and a high near 44. Looking for snow? We might see some on Wednesday night.
5. Did you know it is not uncommon for criminals to take advantage of the generosity of people during the holiday season by soliciting donations door-to-door for charitable causes although no charity is involved? Learn more holiday safety tips, courtesy of the Danvers Police Department.
For more of today's happenings, head over to our Events Calendar.