5 Things You Need To Know Today, Feb. 23
Your daily guide to the community events and happenings in Danvers.
Welcome to 5 Things, your daily resource for community events, happenings in town, and little tidbits of information. Here are five things you need to know today, Feb. 23, in Danvers:
1. Today's 5 Things Photo: Panera Bread's new Warm Up Wednesday campaign suprised employees yesterday at the Danvers Department of Public Works and the Northeast Animal Shelter in Salem with treats and coffee.
2. Today the Used Book Superstore is hosting a free kids safety event at 11 a.m. The Lil Iguana Child Safety program teaches children ages 2-10 through music and dance how to be safe, along with free prizes.
3. Another warm one today, with showers likely, mainly before 10 a.m. Then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 52 degrees.
4. The Topsfield Fair is already looking for new ideas for this year's event, and so far readers on Facebook are saying they want fried pickles, llamas, and soups to make an appearance at the fair. What would you like to see? Head over to their Facebook page (facebook.com/TopsfieldFairFans) and vote.
5. Leap year's February 29 is soon approaching. Are you, or is someone you know celebrating a birthday on February 29? We want to know. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more of today's happenings, head over to our Events Calendar.
To send us a 5 Things photo, email email@example.com.