5 Things You Need To Know Today, June 16
Check out the town government meetings taking place today, and other things you need to know today, June 16.
Here is everything you need to know today, June 16.
1. It's a great day to be a Bruins fan, and we want to know how you celebrated the win! Send your pictures to Editor Molly.Buccini@patch.com to be submitted in the Danvers Bruins Fans Show Their Pride.
2. Looking for something to do with the kids this morning? Head over to theLiberty Tree Mall, where children are invited to enjoy storybook readings from the Peabody Institute Library of Danvers representatives and a free arts and crafts activity. The event is taking place from 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
3. There are tons of town government meetings to check out today: The Rail Trail Advisory Committee meets at 6 p.m. at Town Hall, The Diversity Committeemeets at 6:30 p.m. at Calitri's Italian Cuisine, The Cable Television Advisory Committee and the Recreation Committee both meet at 7 p.m. at Town Hall.
4. According to the National Weather Service, today we can expect sunny skies with a high near 81 degrees. Preview of the weekend? Right now forecasters are predicting chances of showers Saturday morning, followed by a mix of clouds and sun for the rest of the weekend.
5. Gas prices seem to be on the decline. Wondering where to fill up your tank? Here are the five cheapest spots in Danvers: Costco at 11 Newbury St. 3.49, Gulf at 160 Andover St. 3.63, Prime Energy at 89 Holten St. 3.65, Sunoco at 140 Andover St. 3.67, USA Petroleum at 8 Bridge St. 3.69. For a complete list of Danvers Gas Prices, check out Boston Gas Prices.