5 Things You Need To Know Today, March 20
Your daily guide to the community events and happenings in Danvers.
Welcome to 5 Things, your daily resource for community events, happenings in town, and little tidbits of information. Here are five things you need to know today, March 20, in Danvers:
1. Spring (more like summer!) has sprung in Danvers, and the Used Book Superstore wants to help you with your garden. Tonight at 6:30, head to the bookstore to hear a free guide to gardening, from plant expert Ken Roth.
2. Speaking of spring, it's the first official day of the new season. Temperatures in Danvers are expected to be in the low 70's. The average high for today, according to the Weather Channel is about 48 degrees. Enjoy the surge of warmth!
3. Do you have trouble sleeping? Hall Family Chiropractic may have a solution. Tonight they're hosting a free Sleep Clinic from 6:15-7 p.m. Discover the science behind getting a good night's sleep and learn tips and tools to help you wake up feeling refreshed and well rested.
4. Between spring cleaning and this beautiful weather, we know yard and garage sales are right around the corner. Be sure to add yours to our events calendar.
5. Did you check out our brand new feature, Last Chance, yesterday? It will run every Monday morning, so if you know of a deadline coming up that would interest Danvers residents, email email@example.com to be included.
For more of today's happenings, head over to our Events Calendar.
To send us a 5 Things photo, email firstname.lastname@example.org.