5 Things You Need to Know Today, May 16
Stay tuned today for a preview of tonight’s Annual Town Meeting.
Today is Monday, May 16. Here are five things you need to know:
- Today’s weather: Scattered showers, fog, cloudy with a high near 54 degrees.
- Town Meeting: The Annual Town Meeting will be held tonight at 7:30 p.m. in the multi-purpose room at Holten-Richmond Middle School.
- Summer hip hop: Danvers Recreation is offering a hip hop class this summer for girls and boys ages 5-12 where they will enjoy all types of dance including clogging, Zumba, line dance and Hip Hop. Crafts, movies, playground games, dancing and more! Click here for more information or click here to register.
- Danvers people online: Did you catch our newest feature on Saturday? Social Media Saturday runs weekly and recaps what Patch readers had to say via Facebook or Twitter.
- Where’s the cheapest gas today? Read on to find out. According to BostonGasPrices.com, which collects information daily from visitors on local gas stations*, the cheapest gas – regular grade – in town today is over at Costco (11 Newbury St.) for $3.83 per gallon (members only, however, and no cash). Next is Prime Energy (89 Holten St.,), $3.89, followed by Sunoco (140 Andover St.), $3.93, Gulf (160 Andover St.), $3.93, Shell (79-81 High St.), $3.97, Gulf (435 Newbury St.), $3.97, Gulf (100 High St.), $3.99, Mobil (430 Newbury St.), $3.99, and USA Petroleum (8 Bridge St.), $3.99.
To find out what’s going on today in Danvers, check out our events listings.
* The site relies upon visitors to update and report prices and thus does not provide a comprehensive list of all gas stations in town. Feel free to add your own report in the comment section below.