5 Things You Need To Know Today, Nov. 29
Your daily guide to the events and happenings in Danvers.
Welcome to 5 Things, your daily resource for the events and happenings in town. Here are five things you need to know today, Tuesday Nov. 29, in Danvers:
1. Have you ever been in the Children's Orchard on High Street? The owner is looking to sell her business and would love to see a valued customer enjoy the opportunity of running the store. Learn more on their website.
2. Did you know? The DHS winter sports teams kicked off their seasons yesterday. Some of the first games/meets/matches will start as early as next week! If you're a parent of an athlete, or a coach: Danvers Patch needs you!
3. Was your house affected by the early October flooding? U.S. Small Business Administration loans are available for homeowners or businesses impacted. The filing deadline for loans to repair physical damage is Dec. 12. For more information click here.
4. Have you checked out our Local Voices section lately? We've had some great new posts from the Each Peach Cafe, Essex Heritage Commission, and WEPS Photo. Be sure to look for the latest from North Shore Community College this morning. If you're interested in blogging, email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
5. Weather: A chance of showers, mainly after 4 p.m., with areas of dense fog before 1 p.m. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a high near 63 (the temperatures are going to go back to the norm toward the end of the week.)
For more of today's happenings, head over to our Events Calendar.