5 Weekend Arrests in Danvers
The following excerpts were provided by the Danvers Police Department. Where charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is an excerpt from the Danvers Police log:
Thursday, June 28
- Police arrested Orlando Vargas, 49, of 12 Lynde St. in Salem on warrant charges at 3:46 p.m.
- Police were dispatched to New Brothers Restaurant at 7:31 p.m. on report of a dog in distress in a vehicle. When police got there they did not locate the vehicle in question.
- Police were dispatched to Motel 6 at 7:54 p.m. on report of two males and a female fighting. Police arrested Robert Downing, 21, of 5711 Gilbert Ave. in Parma, OH on warrant charges.
- Kids were reported fighting at CVS at 9:28 p.m. When police arrived they were gone.
- A car on Centre Street was reported 'paint-balled' at 9:50 p.m.
- A domestic dispute was reported on Moore Circle at 9:55 p.m.
Friday, June 29
- Police were dispatched to Wadsworth Street at 8:32 a.m. on report of a raccoon inside a trash barrell.
- Police arrested Maria Canelas, 32, of 9 Cheever Place in Lynn, on shoplifting charges at 2:35 p.m. at Kohl's.
- Police arrested Kelly Bradshaw, 28, of 14 Peabody St. in Bradford, on charges of second offense shoplifting at Walmart, at 5:20 p.m.
- An erractic driver was reported at Endicott Plaza at 7:22 p.m. The caller told police the driver was hitting poles in the parking lot near Market Basket.
Saturday, June 30
- Police arrested Tamir Juan Matthews, 34, of 55 Juniper Drive in Saugus, on warrant charges at 8:19 a.m.
- Fireworks were reported at 9:43 p.m. on Flint Street.
- Fireworks were reported at 9:45 p.m. on Rice Street.
- Fireworks were reported at 10:56 p.m. on Porter Street.
- A domestic dispute was reported at Motel 6 at 11:57 p.m.
Sunday, July 1
- Police were dispatched to Hathorne Green Condominiums at 12:40 a.m. on report of kids in the pool.
- A vehicle struck a cruiser at the corner of Maple and Pine Street at 10:29 a.m.
- A domestic dispute was reported on Dimock St. at 12:55 p.m.
For more information about the log, contact firstname.lastname@example.org