9 Weekend Arrests Include OUIs, Identity Fraud
The following excerpts were provided by the Danvers Police Department. Where charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is an excerpt from the Danvers Police log:
Friday, Feb. 15
- Police were called to Charter Street on report of kids throwing snowballs at 7:13 p.m. Police searched the area but did not locate the kids.
- At 9:07 p.m. police arrested Brendan McSweeney, 25, of 58 Oak St. in Stoneham, on warrant charges.
- At 10:54 p.m. police were called to the area of Tapley Hall on report of a snowball fight.
- At 11:22 p.m. police arrested Andrew Crowther, 21, of 6 Perkins Ln. in Lynnfield, on charges of operating under the influence of drugs, and improper equipment.
Saturday, Feb. 16
- At 2:27 a.m. police arrested Joseph Cole, 22, of 18 Greenlawn St. in Salem, on charges of operating under the influence of liquor, speeding, and a miscellaneous vehicle equipment violation.
- At 12:23 p.m. police were called to People's United Bank on report of fraud. Police arrested Michael April, 34, of 1 Cabot Rd., on charges of uttering a false instrumnet, forgery of a document, false impersonation and identity fraud, attempting to commit a crime, and two counts of larceny under $250 by false pretense.
- At 8:39 p.m. police were called to Savers Value Village on report of shoplifters. Police arrested Daryll Cote, 29 of 152 Endicott St., on charges of shoplifting and giving a false name to a police officer, and Michelle Steen, 30, of 152 Endicott St., on shoplifting charges.
Sunday, Feb. 17
- Police were called to Popes Landing at 2:43 p.m. on report of the caller being harrassed
- At 6:02 p.m. police were called to Kirkbride Drive on report of a larceny.
- A counterfeit $20 was reported at Gulf Express at 11:01 p.m.
- A domestic dispute was reported at Motel 6 at 11:20 p.m.
Monday, Feb. 18
- A loud party was reported at Motel 6 at 3:13 p.m.
- At 12:28 p.m. police were called to a boyfriend/girlfriend argument on Holten Street. Upon arrival, police discovered the male in question, Michael Gosselin, 37, of 83 Holten St., had four warrant charges, and was subsequently arrested.
- At 2:07 p.m. police were called to Hunt Nursing Home on report of a larceny.
- At 4:38 p.m. police were called to Kohl's on report of shoplifting. Police arrested Anderson Vazquez, 27, of 501 Washington St. in Lynn, and Gerardo Wchevarria, 18, of 7 Haddington Pl. in Lynn, both on charges of shoplifting more than $250.
For questions about the log, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.