In honor of Veterans Day tomorrow, if you, or someone you know is a veteran, be sure to check out these deals around town:
- Chili’s is offering all military veterans their choice of one of six meals on Veterans Day. Dine-in from limited menu only; beverages and gratuity are not included. Veterans and active duty military simply show proof of military service.
- Applebee’s is offering a free meal to military veterans and active-duty service members on Veterans Day. There will be seven entrees to choose from. Military ID or proof of service required.
- Subway is offering a free six inch sub to military veterans on Veterans Day. But, Subway restaurants are franchises, so this offer may not be available everywhere.
- Texas Roadhouse is offering a free meal to military veterans between opening and 4 p.m.
- T.G.I. Friday’s – Buy one get one free Nov 11-14. At participating locations for anyone with an old or current military ID.
- Home Depot: The Home Depot is offering all active duty personnel, reservists, retired military, veterans and their families a 10 percent discount off their purchases in honor of Veteran’s Day. The offer is valid on purchases of up to $2,000 for a maximum of $200 and is available at The Home Depot stores, The Home Depot Design Center locations, Yardbirds and EXPO Design Center(R) locations. The 10 percent discount is available everyday for active duty and retirees, but not all veterans. Home Depot makes this offer available to all veterans on most military holidays. You can also find Home Depot discounts online.
- Lowes: Lowe’s Companies, Inc. will offer all active, reserve, honorably discharged, retired military personnel and their immediate family members a 10 percent discount on in-store U.S. purchases made during the Veterans Day holiday. The discount is available Nov. 7 – Nov. 11. The discount is available on in-stock and special order purchases up to $5,000. To qualify, individuals must present a valid military ID or other proof of service. Excluded from the discount are sales via Lowes.com, previous sales, and purchases of services or gift cards. Like Home Depot, Lowes offers this discount daily to active duty military members, but not to veterans. However, they extend the offer to military veterans on military holidays. You can also find exclusive discounts at Lowe’s.com.
If your business is offering a special for veterans tomorrow, let us know in the comments.