Assault Reported at Toys-N-Things
The following excerpts were provided by the Danvers Police Department. Where charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is an excerpt from the Danvers Police log:
Tuesday, May 8
- Alexander Buzzi, 19, of 6 Madison Ave., was arrested at 7:03 p.m. on charges of domestic assault and battery and liquor possession.
- A loose pitbull was reported on Ray Street at 9:15 p.m.
- An i-Phone was reported stolen from the AMC Movie Theater at 10:22 p.m.
- A person was reportedly threatened at Dunkin Donuts at 11:39 p.m.
Wednesday, May 9
- A Lummus Avenue residence was reported to have grafiti damage at 8:31 a.m.
- Police were dispatched to Christ the Redeemer Church on report of people engaging in sexual activity at 3 p.m.
- Kimberly Ahearn, 31, of 75 Rocky Neck Ave. in Gloucester, was arrested at Kohl's on charges of shoplifting over $250, at 4:22 p.m.
- A Webb Street residence reported an attempted break-in at 7:01 p.m. The front door had been tampered with and damaged, the report said.
- Jewelry and cash was reported stolen from Putnam Farm at 7:28 p.m.
- Three males fighting at the Hardcover Restaurant were reported at 10:01 p.m. They were gone when police arrived.
Thursday, May 10
- A loud group of three or four cars was reported outside the Comfort Inn at 1:41 p.m. Police dispersed the group.
- Power equipment was reported stolen from a Garden Street residence at 10:20 a.m.
- Samantha Quigley, 23, of 251 Andover St. was arrested at 12:37 p.m. on charges of domestic assault and battery and disturbing the peace.
- An assault at Toys N Things was reported at 2:20 p.m. Police reports state the incident involved an employee and a 14-year-old male. The individual received a summons to court.
- A vehicle on Kirkbride Drive was reported keyed at 3:12 p.m.
- Eugene White, 25, of 25 St. Richard St. in Roxbury, was arrested at the Extended Stay Inn, on charges of domestic assault and battery, at 4:46 p.m.
For more information about the log, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.