Attempted Shrimp Theft Reported at Market Basket
The following excerpts were provided by the Danvers Police Department. Where charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is an excerpt from the Danvers Police log:
Sunday, May 20
- At 5:34 p.m. police were dispatched to Centre Street on report of a sick raccoon.
- An incident of domestic assault and battery was reported to Wenham Street at 10:53 p.m.
Monday, May 21
- Threatening phone calls on Southside Road was reported at 11:38 a.m.
- Attempted larceny of shrimp from Market Basket was reported at 1:37 p.m.
- A suspicious male looking into cars at the North Apartments were reported at 1:30 p.m.
- Police were dispatched to Denny's at 7:10 p.m. on report of someone shooting up in the bathroom. Police recovered property from the scene.
Tuesday, May 22
- Drug activity was reported at Denny's at 3:27 p.m.
- A father/son domestic dispute was reported on Centre Street at 4:20 p.m. Roy Robert, 46, of 103 Newbury St., was arrested on charges of assault with a dangerous weapon, assault, and threats. His son, Roy Robert, 21, of 103 Newbury St., was arrested on warrant charges.
For more information about the log, contact firstname.lastname@example.org