Beverly Teen Arrested On Eight Charges
The following is an excerpt from the Danvers Police log. Where charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is an excerpt from the Danvers Police log, Sunday, March 25 through Tuesday, March 27.
Sunday, March 25
- A loud group was dispersed from McDonald's at 7:45 p.m.
- A domestic dispute on Conant Street was reported at 7:45 p.m.
- Police were dispatched to Lena's Sub Shop at 11:50 p.m. on report of suspicious activity. Police did not find anyone at the scene.
Monday, March 26
- A dispute between neighbors on Porter Street was reported to police at 9:40 a.m.
- A vehicle at the Liberty Tree Mall was reported maliciously damaged at 10:03 a.m.
- A chain link fence was reported maliciously cut and damaged at a Mount Carmel Road residence at 11:08 a.m.
- At 11:20 a.m. an incident of credit card fraud was reported at BJ's.
- At 12:32 p.m. police arrested Ralph Suman, 19, of 252 Essex St. in Beverly, following a vehicle accident at the Congress Avenue/Elliott Street intersection. Suman was charged with malicious damage/defacement, body armor used in a felony, disorderly conduct, negligent operation of a vehicle, number plate violation, care in starting/stopping/turning/backing, marked lanes violation, and illegal possession of a knife.
- Malicious damage to a vehicle was reported on Stone Street at 2:19 p.m.
- A non-domestic dispute was reported on Centre Street at 5:50 p.m. A parent was allegedly having a dispute with a friend of his/her daughter.
- A domestic dispute was reported on Princeton Street at 6 p.m.
- A credit card was reported stolen from Kelly's Roast Beef at 7:37 p.m.
Tuesday, March 27
- A suspicious person sleeping in his car at Motel 6 was spoken to by police at 2:03 a.m.
- A dispute between dog owners at Plains Park was reported at 7:47 a.m.
- A woman panhandling in Danvers Square was reported to police for disturbing the peace at 1:08 p.m. Police spoke to the woman.
- A GPS and various items were reported stolen from a vehicle parked on Roosevelt Street at 2:38 p.m.
- A nondomestic dispute over furniture on Reservoir Drive was reported to police at 4:27 p.m.
For more information about this log, contact email@example.com.