Brotherly Feud Results in Arrest
The following is an excerpt from the Danvers Police log. Where charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is an excerpt from the Danvers Police log, Tuesday, March 20 through Thursday, March 22.
Tuesday, March 20
- A vehicle's windshield was reported maliciously damaged at 5:20 p.m. on Hyde Street.
- Stacey Anastosotoulos, 36, of 100 Willow St., in Lynn, was arrested on charges of larceny at Kohl's at 6:27 p.m.
- A domestic dispute was reported at the Days Inn at 6:57 p.m.
- A suspicious person knocking on the door of a Maple Street residence was reported at 9:14 p.m.
- Jonathan Johnson, 20, of 28 Sherwood Ave., was arrested on charges of domestic assault and battery, following a dispute with his brother at 9:19 p.m.
- An incident of domestic assault and battery was reported on Carolyn Drive at 10:07 p.m.
Wednesday, March 21
- Harassing text messages were reported from a West Street residence at 1:09 a.m.
- A Wadsworth Street residence reported "something was in their gas tank" at 7:02 a.m. The incident was reported as malicious damage to the vehicle.
- A loose dog, reportedly "in and out of traffic" was reported at 10:07 a.m. at the Locust Street/Neal Road intersection. Police did not locate the animal.
- A vehicle was reportedly keyed in the Market Basket parking lot at 3:48 p.m.
- Threats were reported at 4:07 p.m. on Lummus Avenue.
- A domestic dispute was reported at Dick's Sporting Goods at 5:43 p.m. The caller said a male was reportedly yelling at a female in the store.
- A domestic assault and battery incident was reported on Conant Street at 8:34 p.m.
- A 2002 Honda Civic was reportedly stolen from the Planet Fitness parking lot at 8:42 p.m.
- A male looking into trucks was reported to police as suspicious at 9:07 p.m. Police did not locate the individual in question.
Thursday, March 22
- A possible fight was reported at the Charles Street/Cross Street intersection at 12:37 a.m.
- Police were made aware of an identity fraud situation at Target at 1:02 a.m.
- Kids in a car were reported to police for disturbing the girls softball team, practicing at Great Oak Elementary School at 3:37 p.m.
For more information about this log, contact email@example.com.