Car Peeper Reported At Liberty Tree Mall
The following information was supplied by the Danvers police department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following are excerpts from the Danvers Police Department log, Thursday, Oct. 6 through Sunday, Oct. 9.
Thursday, Oct. 6
- A laptop was reported stolen from Motel 6 at 10:24 p.m.
Friday, Oct. 7
- Angelo Karambelas, 32, of 1 Nichols St. was arrested at 2:04 p.m. for larceny of over $250 from Kohls.
- A suspicious person was reported dragging metal into the woods off Newbury Street at 2:32 p.m.
- Suspicious activity was reported at 2:59 p.m. after someone was seen looking into cars in the parking lot of Pier 1 Imports. The person was gone when police arrived.
- An intoxicated youth was reported at People's United Bank at 4:26 p.m. Police did not find the individual.
- A male was reported shoplifting from the Cherry St. Fish Market at 5:37 p.m.
- At 9:28 p.m. Aaron Wells, 34, of 2419 Kirkbride Dr., was arrested at Grassfields on charges of domestic assault and battery.
- A vehicle stolen from 98 Water St. was reported at 11:00 p.m.
Saturday, Oct. 8
- A fight was reported at McDonalds at 12:38 a.m.
- The Lydon Aquatic Center reported malicious damage in the form of graffiti on the building at 12:52 p.m.
- A loud group disturbing the peace was reported at McDonalds at 10:51 p.m.
Sunday, Oct. 9
- A loud house party was reported on Pope's Lane at 12:53 a.m.
- A loud house party was reported on Bates Street at 1:55 a.m.
- A window damaged by a BB gun on Ash Street was reported at 8:43 a.m.
- At 11:41 a.m. police were notified of malicious damage to a vehicle on Elerton Lane.
- Suzanne Smith, 33, of 215 Fairmount Ave., in Saugus, was arrested at Walmart on charges of shoplifting at 1:53 p.m.
- Males fighting on 4 Sylvan St. were spoken to by police at 5 p.m.
For more information about this blotter, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.