Here are seven things you need to know about holiday shopping this weekend in Danvers:
- The Danvers Garden Club is hosting a Holiday Greens Sale at 9 a.m. on Saturday at Endicott Park. The sale will feature wreaths and swags with beautiful bows, kissing balls, boxwood trees, and baskets of greens all artfully decorated.
- If you're looking for a unique gift that also supports local artists and craftors, there are several holiday fairs taking place this weekend. Head over to the 10 Holiday Events To Check Out This Weekend in Danvers for each one's information.
- Special hours at the Liberty Tree Mall: Saturday Dec 3. open 10 a.m. - 10 p.m., Sunday Dec. 4 open 11 a.m. - 7 p.m. Wondering about the specials? Check out the Liberty Tree Mall's deals page.
- Not sure where to get your Christmas Tree this year? Stay tuned this afternoon for a map of spots on the North Shore to get one.
- Annual Holiday Festival: Not only are there tons of giveaways at the annual holiday festival in Danvers Square, but there are also specials happening too. But, if shopping or participating in the event isn't your thing, we suggest staying away from the square: traffic is expected to be pretty busy.
- Speaking of traffic, if you're looking for the areas to avoid in town this weekend, whether you're shopping, or want to know what's happening with the Route 128 construction, check out our live traffic report for up-to-date traffic in Danvers.