Weekend Arrests Include OUI, Shoplifting
The following excerpts were provided by the Danvers Police Department. Where charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is an excerpt from the Danvers Police log:
Friday, March 8
- At 6:59 p.m. police were called to AMC Theater on report possibly hit by a vehicle. The situation was unfounded.
- Police were called to the area of Kane's Flower World on Route 114 on report of youths in the roadway at 8:15 p.m. Police went to the scene but they were gone on arrival.
- At 8:25 p.m. police responded to Maple Street for medical aid for a person passed out in a vehicle. Eric Victorine, 41, of 6 St. Hilaire Ave. was arrested on charges of operating under the influence of liquor (second offense.)
Saturday, March 9
- At 3:05 a.m. police were called to Motel 6 on report of an intoxicated person. Police were callled back to the scene at 3:39 a.m. on report of a person disturbing the peace, but both times no one was found.
- At 7:01 a.m. two small dogs were reported loose near Christ the Redeemer Church. Police did not locate the dogs.
- A domestic assault was reported on Garden Street at 10:24 a.m.
- A vehicle hit-and-run was reported in the Market Basket parking lot at 2:38 p.m.
- An alleged shoplifter received a summons to court at 4:30 p.m.
- At 10:09 p.m. police were called to Motel 6 on report of a loud party. They were spoken to.
Sunday, March 10
- A home on Garden Street was reported broken into at 12:43 p.m.
- At 1:52 p.m. police arrested Ryan West, 33, of 50 Allston St. in Lynn, on charges of shoplifting at Best Buy.