Danvers Teen Arrested on Drug, Liquor Charges
The following was provided by the Danvers Police Department. Where charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is an excerpt from the Danvers Police log:
Tuesday, April 17
- Police were dispatched to Apple Tree Road on report of motorcycles on the trail at 5:05 p.m. The motorcycle in question was a scooter.
- Kids were reported fighting on School Street at 8:25 p.m. Police did not locate the kids in question.
- Two missing runaways were reported to police from River Street at 11:26 p.m.
Wednesday, April 18
- Threats via text message were reported to police from a Gates Street residence at 6:33 a.m.
- At 1:48 p.m. police arrested Christopher Young, 17, of 5 Dyer Ct. on charges of reckless operation of a vehicle, two counts of possession of a class C substance, and posssessing liquor under 21.
- Malicious damage to the Peabody Institute Library was reported at 1:50 p.m.
- An abandoned vehicle at the Danvers Butchery was reported to have a smashed window and flat tire at 6:36 p.m.
- A man sleeping in his vehicle at the Residence Inn was reported as trespassing on the property to police at 7:12 p.m. The individual was spoken to.
- A loud group of kids on Clark and Hobart Street were spoken to at 9:33 p.m.
Thursday, April 19
- An individual reportedly 'ranting by the register' at CVS was reported to police at 6:08 a.m. The situation was unfounded.
- Timothy Palladino, 31, of 30 Crestwood Rd. in North Reading, was arrested on charges of shoplifting a BB gun at Walmart, at 12:51 p.m.
- Police were dispatched to the Days Inn at 1:20 p.m. on report of an individual's life being threatened.
- Money inside a wallet was reported stolen from the Mass General Hopsital Office Building at 2:07 p.m.
For more information about the log, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.