Teen Using Fake Money Results in Arrest
The following information was supplied by the Danvers police department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following are excerpts from the Danvers Police Department log, Saturday Dec. 3 through Sunday Dec. 4.
Saturday, Dec. 3
- Loud music at 52 Purchase St. was reported to police at 12:14 a.m.
- A break and entering was reported on Dyer Court at 1:49 a.m.Roseliene Conway, 25, of 18 Liberty St. in Ipswich was arrested at Gulf Express at 2:57 a.m. on charges of operating under the influence of liquor, second offense.
- Tires were reported slashed on a vehicle on Dyer Court at 8:29 a.m.
- An ongoing complaint of a dog barking on Paulette Drive was reported to police at 2:46 p.m.
- A party outside at Sandy Beach was reported to police at 8:41 p.m.
- At 10:50 p.m. police arrested Victoria Verbanas, 27, of 48 Pleasant St. in Beverly on warrant charges, as well as providing a false name to an officer.
- At 10:58 p.m. police arrested Allison Sweeney, 27, of 36 Poplar St. in Danvers following a vehicle accident on Water Street. Sweeney was arrested on charges of operating under the influence of liquor, marked lanes violation, and lights violation.
Sunday Dec. 4
- At 3:05 a.m. police arrested Julio Francisco, 18, of 25 Newton St. in Lawrence on warrant charges, after he was reported using conterfeit money at McDonalds on Route 114.
- A home was reported broken into on North Putnam Street at 12:49 p.m. The suspect(s) reportedly kicked in a screen to enter.
- Michelle Brazil, 35, of 531 Lynnfield St. in Lynn was arrested on charges of larceny over $250 at Target.
For more information about this blotter, contact email@example.com.