Family Festival Schedule: June 30
The following Danvers Family Festival events are scheduled for today.
The following Family Festival events are scheduled for today:
Danvers Garden Club's Childrens Concert
- When: Friday 5-8 p.m.
- Where:The Childrens' Garden at the Peabody Institute Library, 15 Sylvan Street, Danvers
- What: Marcus Gale brings his puppet pals, Little Dog and Big Dog to lead all age children in song and dance. He gets the whole family involved moving to his infectious dance tunes as he sings, hums and plays guitar. Get ready to sing songs, clap your hands, wiggle your fingers and toes and move to the beat of the best kid dance tunes around.
Endicott Park Day
- When: Saturday 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Where: Endicott Park
- What: Endicott Park Day is a true family outing, with activities and events for people of all ages starting at 11:00. From the Doll Carriage Parade to face painting & temporary tattoos, and other kid’s activities, demonstrations, and rides. There is sure to be something for everyone. Local businesses and crafts-people will have booths. And bring an appetite, as a wide variety of food is available from fried dough to hot dogs, hamburgers, cheeseburgers and chips. The grill is managed by Troop 58.- Enjoy Ice Cream Scoop-Ahhh-Bowl for dessert. - Combination bracelet (all day rides + ice cream) for only $8.00.
Scoop Ahh Bowl
- When: Saturday 1-3 p.m.
- Where: Endicott Park
- What: The 10th annual Ice Cream Scoop-Ahhh-bowl will present flavors from local ice cream parlors for sampling. A $5.00 ticket allows you to sample various flavors from all of our ice cream sponsors: Goodies, Cherry Farm Creamery, Captain Dusty’s Ice Cream, Putnam Pantry, Richardson’s Dairy, and Treadwells. There will be music, entertainment, games, special guests and a Pie Eating Contest. So come on down and let the kids (and yourself) run wild.
Danvers Reunion...Remember When
- When: Saturday, 7:30-11:30 p.m.
- Where: Vittori Rocci Post, 143 Brimball Ave., in Beverly
- What: Ticket cost is $15.00. Admission includes venue, light appetizers, DJ and cash bar. Proceeds from the event will be donated to the Danvers Family Festival. Tickets can be purchased at Tapley Ice Cream and Ma Dukes, or you can mail a check for $15.00, made out to Karen Alexander or Diane McNulty.
Check back each day for the day's Family festivities.