The following is an excerpt from the Danvers Police log:
Thursday, Jan. 24
- Papers were exchanged after a 3-car crash with no injuries at Herb Chambers Dodge Jeep Chrysler on Route 114 at 5:22 p.m.
- Frozen sprinkler heads were reported at 2 Electronics Ave. at 5:54 p.m.
- A baby was checked out after a car crash on Route 128 northbound at Endicott Street at 6:02 p.m. The crash was handled by State Police.
- A vehicle was broken down in traffic near Taco Bell on Endicott Street at 6:14 p.m.
- A suspicous person was looking into cars at Hardcover restaurant on Route 1 at 7:15 p.m. An area search did not turn up anybody.
- A suspicious car was reported in the driveway at 7 Holten St. at 8:01 p.m.
Friday, Jan. 25
- An open garage door was found at Monro Muffler and Brake on Endicott Street at 1:53 a.m.
- A report of a disabled tractor trailer truck at Zoots on Endicott Street was unfounded at 2:02 a.m.
- The larceny of items worth more than $250 was reported at Walmart. A report was filed at 10:23 a.m..
- A broken down teal pickup truck was assisted at 12:06 p.m. near Harbor Freight Tools on Route 1 south.
- Suspicious activity was reported at Monkey Joe's on Route 1. A report was filed at 12:44 p.m.
- A summons was issued after a car with a revoked registration was stopped on North Street at 2:31 p.m.
- A domestic dispute was reported at a Buxton Road address at 4:13 p.m.
- Papers were exchanged after a 2-car car crash with no injuries at 4:27 p.m. at Market Basket.
- The animal control officer was notified about an injured cat at 179 Pine St. ay 4:29 p.m.
For questions about the log, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.