Head-On Collision Results in OUI Arrest
The following information was provided by the Danvers Police Department. Where charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following are excerpts from the Danvers Police department log, Friday, Jan. 13 through Sunday, Jan. 15
Friday, Jan. 13
- At 5:52 p.m. police arrested Jessica Janiak-Kuszmar, 34, of 93 Fuller Pond Road, in Middleton, on charges of operating under the influence of liquor (first offense) and marked lanes violation. Janiak-Kuszmar was involved in a head-on collision at the corner of Andover and Garden Street.
- A youth complaint of kids "throwing things" at Plains Park was reported to police at 9:22 p.m.
- A father/son domestic dispute was reported on Elliott Street at 10:12 p.m.
Saturday, Jan. 14
- An iPhone was reported stolen from Collins Street at 3:35 a.m.
- Police spoke to kids on the ice at Mill Pond at 1:53 p.m.
- An attempted break-in was reported at Motel 6 at 2:03 p.m.
- A "possible hunter" was reported in a Lebel Road backyard at 3:01 p.m.
- At 2:18 p.m. a woman reported items stolen from her purse while she was shopping at Target.
Sunday, Jan. 15
- A vehicle at the Residence Inn was reported stolen at 1:19 a.m.
- A wallet was reported stolen from a vehicle at the Route 1 Sportsplex at 8:11 p.m.
For more information about this log, contact email@example.com.