Hit-and-Run Suspect Arrested in Ipswich Following 114 Crash
The following was provided by the Danvers Police Department. Where charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is an excerpt from the Danvers Police Department log:
Friday, April 27
- William Meehan, 40, of 20 Warren St. in Peabody, was arrested on warrant charges at 1:47 p.m. at the Extended Stay Inn.
- Illegal dumping of metal on Cole Road was reported to police at 2:19 p.m.
- Police recovered a syringe from Kelly's Roast Beef at 7:12 p.m.
- Police were dispatched to Garden Street at 7:41 p.m. on report of a pedestrian being struck by a 2008 GMC Sierra, that had left the scene. The suspect, Michael McDonald, 29, of 4 Ferry Lots Lane in Salisbury, was arrested in Ipswich, on charges of assault and battery with a dangerous weapon, and leaving the scene of a personal injury.
- Police were requested to remove an unwanted guest from the Days Inn at 10:01 p.m.
Saturday, April 28
- A domestic dispute was reported to police from the Extended Stay Inn at 12:02 a.m. The caller reported the female was screaming. The situation was unfounded.
- A vehicle's windows were reported smashed on Lester Road at 4:30 a.m.
- Windows were reported smashed on a vehicle parked at the Residence Inn at 6:14 a.m.
- Keys were reported stolen from Planet Fitness at 11:01 a.m.
- A hypodermic needle was recovered at West and Green Street at 12:36 p.m.
- Hubcaps were reported stolen from a vehicle parked on Pleasant Ave. at 2:12 p.m.
- Bryant Wahn, 32, of 18 Silverleaf Way in Peabody, was arrested at 8:10 p.m. on charges of operating with a revoked license and a vehicle lights violation.
- Two individuals fighting at Panera was reported at 9:37 p.m.
- A reportedly intoxicated person standing in the middle of Holten Street was reported at 10:39 p.m.
- Taylor MacFarlane, 17, of 118 Sylvan St., was arrested at 11:44 p.m. on charges of operating under the influence of drugs and vehicle lights violation.
Sunday, April 29
- Police responded to a large fight at the Danversport Yacht Club at 12:05 a.m. Darlene Deiorio, 45, of 430 Malden St. in Revere on charges of disorderly conduct and resisting arrest, and Paige Cinelli, 18, of 679 Washington Ave. in Revere, for disorderly conduct.
- Police placed a 20-year-old Revere man in protective custody at 1:13 a.m.
- At 10:40 a.m. an incident of road rage on Newbury Street was reported. The person stated the other vehicle had run them off the road.
- A neighborhood dispute at Beaver Park was reported at 11:35 a.m.
For more information about the log, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.