Intoxicated Driver Reportedly "Passed Out" At McDonalds Drive-Thru
The following information was supplied by the Danvers police department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following are excerpts from the Danvers Police Department log, Sunday, Sept. 25 through Tuesday, Sept, 27
Sunday, Sept. 25:
- At 5:13 p.m. police arrested Ahmed Salem, 22, of 269 Wintrhop Ave. in Revere on charges of shoplifting at Walmart.
- At 8:57 p.m. a vehicle was reported broken into at the Strike One parking lot.
Monday, Sept. 26:
- At 1:29 a.m. police responded to McDonalds on report from a manager that a driver had "passed out" while in line at the Drive-Thru. Police charged Peter Mercier, 32, of 3 Ord Street Ct. in Salem, with operating under the influence of liquor, first offense, and operating an unregistered vehicle.
- At 7:32 a.m. a 16-year-old minor was arrested at Danvers High School.
- Tools were reported stolen from Centre and Newbury Street at 12:29 p.m.
- Mail was reported stolen on Wadsworth Street at 3:43 p.m.
- At 6:08 p.m. police arrested Israel Vega, 24, of 11 Creesy St. in Marblehead, on shoplifting charges, after reportedly stealing baby clothes from Walmart.
- At 9:21 p.m. a cell phone was reported stolen from 23 Water St.
- Police were dispatched to Pope's Landing on report of loud youths at 10:54 p.m. The youths were gone at the time they arrived.
Tuesday, Sept. 27:
- An individual making harassing comments at Roccos Pizza was reported at 4:06 p.m.
- At 4:21 p.m. police received notice of an "out of control" customer at Stop and Shop.
For more information about this blotter, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.