Iowa Man Arrested for Assault at Hotel
The following is an excerpt from the Danvers Police log. Where charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following are excerpts from the Danvers Police department log, Thursday, Feb. 23 through Sunday, Feb. 26.
Thursday, Feb. 23
- Police reported there were beer bottles found in the road on Hobart and Pickering streets at 5:05 p.m.
- Brett Drew, 22, of 103 Newbury St., was arrested on charges of operating a vehicle with a suspended license at 8:12 p.m.
- Larceny of silver and gold was reported from 21 Purchase St. at 8:32 p.m.
- Johnathain Hoffman, 29, of 2125 SE Florence Drive in Waukee, IA, was arrested at the Extended Stay Inn at 8:39 p.m. Hoffman was arrested on charges of assault with a dangerous weapon, intimidation of a witness and malicious destruction of property.
- A Kirkbride Drive residence reported receiving a suspicious letter at their door at 8:53 p.m.
- A terrier was found on Alden Street at 9:40 p.m. Animal Control was notified.
- At 9:40 p.m. a High Street residence reported their pit bull was lost. Animal Control was notified.
- A domestic dispute at a North Street residence was reported at 10:53 p.m.
Friday, Feb. 24
- Michael Arsenault, 21, of 20 Braman St., was arrested on charges of domestic assault at 8:06 a.m.
- Copper was reported stolen from a Locust Street yard at 1:52 p.m.
- Vandalism was reported at Mill Pond Condos at 3:32 p.m.
- A stolen vehicle was recovered at JP Campbell Inc at 9:20 p.m.
Saturday, Feb. 25
- A Hillcrest Road resident reported malicious damage to his vehicle at 11:54 a.m. A tire was reportedly slashed and a cable was cut.
- A syringe was recovered on Holten Street at 12:05 p.m.
- A verbal domestic dispute was reported on Bridge Street at 7:07 p.m.
- A loud group was dispersed by police at McDonalds at 10:45 p.m.
Sunday, Feb. 26
- An assault at a Water Street apartment was reported at 9:45 a.m. The individual reported being hit with a flashlight.
- A fight was reported at Dunkin Donuts at 4:45 p.m. Police dispersed the group.
For more information about this log, contact email@example.com.