Kids Reported Walking Along Route 128 South
The following was provided by the Danvers Police Department. Where charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is an excerpt from the Danvers Police log:
Sunday, July 29
- A shoplifter at Walmart received a summons to court at 5:05 p.m.
- Police recovered a video camera and a syringe from Crane River Laundromat at 5:25 p.m.
- A bicycle was reported stolen from Walgreens at 10:05 p.m.
Monday, July 30
- A park fence was reported maliciously damaged at the Skate Park at 12:47 p.m.
- Townsend Oil reported their building had been graffitied at 2 p.m.
- Police were called to Claire's at 2:18 p.m. on report of a person shoplifting jewelry. The call was cancelled.
- Police arrested Jonathan Hamilton, 42, of 33 Bloomfield St. in Lynn, on charges shoplifting at Walmart at 3:42 p.m. Police said this was Hamilton's third offense.
- Police were dispatched to Route 128 South near the Liberty Tree Mall, on report of youths on the highway at 5:47 p.m. Police did not locate the kids in question.
- A vehicle was reported broken into at CVS at 6:19 p.m.
- A bicycle was reported stolen on Patricia Road at 8:34 p.m.
- Gunshots were reported in the Locust Street area at 8:46 p.m. Police searched the area but did not find anything.
- Threats were reported at the Days Inn at 8:53 p.m.
- A large group of kids were dispersed from Plains Park on a noise complaint at 10:29 p.m.
- A loud group was dispersed from CVS in Danvers Square at 11:08 p.m.
Tuesday, July 31
- Police were called to St. Richard's Church at 2:29 a.m. on report of people sleeping in a vehicle in the parking lot.
- A dispute between guests at the Days Inn was reported at 8:36 a.m.
- A laptop and credit cards were reported stolen from a vehicle on Dayton Street at 8:44 a.m.
- 'Funny money' was reportedly used at the Mobil gas station at 10:49 a.m.
- Police were dispatched to College Pond Road at 11:43 a.m. on report of a suspicious man yelling.
For more information about the log, contact email@example.com