Loud Bug Zapper Disturbs the Peace
And other reports from the Danvers Police Log May 29-May 31.
The following are excerpts from reports in the Danvers police log from Sunday through Tuesday.
- Police received reports that someone appeared to have kicked in the front door at 4 Regent Drive, reportedly stealing jewelry from the home sometime between May 28 and 29.
- While on patrol police investigated and requested a court hearing for domestic assault and battery after an officer observed a truck following a female who was walking down the street. The boyfriend/girlfriend related that they had gotten into a physical fight earlier.
- At 5:50 p.m. police received notice that the snack bar at the Twi Field had been broken into.
- There was a report at 9:32 p.m. on 17 Appleton St. of a loud bug zapper disturbing the neighborhood.
- Follow up investigation is being done for counterfeit bills that were passed at 9:19 a.m. at the Danversport Yacht Club on 161 Elliot St.
- At 2:24 p.m. officers were made aware of a silver scooter with red wheels and grips that was stolen at the Holten Richmond School at 55 Conant St.