Lynn Man Arrested for Breaking and Entering
The following is an excerpt from the Danvers Police log. Where charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following are excerpts from the Danvers Police department log, Sunday, April 8 through Tuesday, April 10.
Sunday, April 8
- A vehicle parked at the AMC Theaters was reported broken into at 6:10 p.m.
- A non-dispute was reported on Shawmut Ave. at 6:52 p.m.
- An assault at Motel 6 was reported at 7:28 p.m.
Monday, April 9
- Police received two calls for an intoxicated person at Motel 6 at 12:48 a.m. and 1:53 a.m. Both times police could not locate the individual in question.
- At 3:14 a.m. police arrested Stephan Maniscalco, 21, of 60 Garden St. in Lynn. Maniscalo was charged with breaking and entering at nighttime for a felony, trespassing, and disturbing the peace.
- Power tools were reported stolen from a vehicle on Andrew Street at 7:34 a.m.
- David Soter, 26, of 27 Bates St. was arrested on warrant charges at 7:48 a.m.
- Illegal dumping was reported at 9:23 a.m. on Ferncroft Road.
- Police were dispatched to Tapley Hall on report of kids on the roof in the back, at 5:09 p.m. The kids were gone when police arrived.
- A business on Route 114 reported graffiti damage at 5:14 p.m.
Tuesday, April 10
- Strange phone calls were reported at the YMCA at 10:30 a.m.
- Syringes were recovered from the Cherry Hill Corporate Center at 12:55 p.m.
- Police were dispatched to a Conant Street residence on report of a cat stuck under a house at 12:59 p.m. Animal Control was notified.
For more information about this log, contact email@example.com