Man Arrested on Armed Robbery Warrant At Walmart
The following is an excerpt from the Danvers Police log. Where charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is an excerpt from the Danvers Police log, Wednesday, March 28 through Thursday, March 29.
Wednesday, March 28:
- Police spoke to a suspicious person, who had a blanket over the window of his vehicle, at 8:20 a.m.
- A man was reported urinating on a Holten Street porch at 9:50 a.m. Police spoke to the man in question.
- A non-domestic dispute was reported at the NSCC Health Building at 2:29 p.m.
- A report of elder abuse came in at 5:18 p.m. An elderly woman's daughter was allegedly taking her money.
- Kids littering in the McDonalds parking lot were reported at 6:14 p.m. Police dispersed the group.
- A dog was found on Page Street at 9:51 p.m. Animal Control was notified.
Thursday, March 29
- A person was reported suspiciously looking at the houses by the Proctor Farm Conservation area at 7:12 a.m. Police did not locate the person in question.
- At 11:37 p.m. police arrested Joseph Sousa, 37, of 3620 Mystic Valley Pkwy., in Medford. Poice were dispatched to Walmart on report of Sousa possibly shoplifting, but police said he wasn't. Sousa was, however, arrested on an armed robbery warrant.
- At 12:21 p.m. police received notice of "needles found in a McDonalds cup" at Beverly Hospital.
- A Dyer Court residence was reported broken into at 4:21 p.m.
For more information about this log, contact email@example.com.