Man Exposes Himself At Kohl's
The following excerpts were provided by the Danvers Police Department. Where charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is an excerpt from the Danvers Police log:
Sunday, June 24
- Police were dispatched to the Peabody Institute Library at 5:15 p.m. on report of youths damaging the pavilion. Police dispersed the group.
- A counterfeit bill was reported at Goodies Ice Cream at 8:25 p.m.
- The windshield of a vehicle parked on Kirkbride Drive was reported maliciously damaged at 8:56 p.m.
- Fireworks were reported on Milton Road at 9:10 p.m.
- Fireworks were reported on Central Avenue at 10:18 p.m.
Monday, June 25
- At 12:28 a.m. police arrested six teens after an attempted break-in at the Stop & Shop Gas Station.
- Police were dispatched to the Liberty Tree Mall on report of a man sleeping at the bus stop.
- Eric Nelson, 46, of 29 Sunset Dr. in Beverly, was arrested at 7:03 a.m. on charges of operating a vehicle with a suspended license.
- Two bikes were reported stolen on Beacon Street at 8:59 a.m.
- Police were dispatched to Beaver Park at 9:57 a.m. on report of kids throwing rocks at cars. Police did not locate the kids in question.
- A vehicle was reported maliciously damaged on Kirkbride Drive at 10:09 a.m.
- A landlord/tenant dispute was reported on Hyde Street at 7:01 p.m.
- Police were dispatched to Kirkbride Drive on report of "the odor of marijuana." Police arrested Justin St. Pierre, 22, of 4 Oakland St. in Peabody, on charges of possession of a class D substance, possession to distribute class D, and within 1000 ft. of a school.
- An assault was reported at McDonalds at 10:36 p.m. An ice cream was reportedly thrown at a McDonalds employee.
Tuesday, June 26
- Police arrested Curtis Johnson, 25, of 6132 Kirkbride Drive at 1:31 a.m., on charges of three counts of possession of class B, and possession to distribute class D.
- Police arrested Alyssa Sarofeen, 24, of 7 Arthur St. in Gloucester, at 1:11 p.m. on charges of shoplifting at Kohl's. Police said Sarofeen was attempting to steal childrens clothing and bras.
- Police were dispatched to Kohl's at 3:49 p.m. on report of a male exposing himself. Police arrested James Woodbury, 41, of 10 Fortesque Terrace in Lynn, on charges of open and gross lewdness. A 52-year-old Lynn woman was placed in protective custody during the incident.
- Police arrested Danielle Steenbruggen, 31, of 111 Lowell Rd. in North Reading, on charges of shoplifting at Walmart. Police said Steenbruggen was attempting to steal razors.
For more information about the log, contact email@example.com