Man Laying in Grass At Middle School Reported to Police
The following information was supplied by the Danvers police department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following are excerpts from the Danvers Police Department log, Monday Sept. 19 through Tuesday, Sept. 20.
Monday, September 19
- At 11:01 a.m. police were dispatched to Holten Richmond Middle School to check the well being of a male seen laying in the grass outside. The person was spoken to.
- Suspicious activity was reported to police at 2:58 p.m. after lug nuts had been loosened on a vehicle at Kelly Infiniti. Earlier this week, there was an incident of four tires being stolen from a car in the same lot.
- Police received notice at 3:45 p.m. of a child left in a vehicle that was running in the Nordstrom Rack parking lot.
Tuesday, September 20
- At 2:59 a.m. an incident of fraud was reported at McDonalds on Route 114 when counterfeit bills were used.
- A noise complaint on Collins Street was reported at 2:24 p.m.
- Police were dispatched to Panera Bread on report of a child left unattended. The situation was unfounded.
- A argument between neighbors on Cheever Street was intervened by police.
For more information about this blotter, contact email@example.com.