Man Writes on House with Marker, Gets Arrested
The following is an excerpt from the Danvers Police log. Where charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is an excerpt from the Danvers Police log:
Tuesday, Aug. 28
- Men asking for money were reported on Endicott Street at 8:09 p.m.
- Two men were reportedly arguing at Guitar Center at 9:47 p.m.
- A window was smashed to a vehicle parked at The Hardcover at 10:47 p.m.
Wednesday, Aug. 29
- Police arrested Peter Jacqueson, 24, 500 Broadway, Malden, was arrested at 4 a.m. and charged with a lights violation and driving after his license was revoked for being a habitual traffic offender.
- A hit and run accident involving a pedestrian was reported at Andover and Garden streets.
- At 11:05 a.m., police arrested Edward Aldorisio, 72, 72 Trillium Lane, Chester, NH, and charged him with malicious destruction or wanton damage or defacement, after finding him allegedly writing on a house with marker.
- A break-in was reported on Cedar Hill Drive at 8:28 p.m.
- A larceny was reported on Wayside Drive at 9:48 p.m.
Thursday, Aug. 30
- Suspicious people were reported at CVS at 12:15 a.m.
- A dog barking was reported on Eden Glen Ave. at 12:30 a.m.
- At 1:07 a.m., Sean Johnson, 33, 15 Braman St., Danvers, was arrested and charged with domestic assault and battery and malicious or wanton damage or defacement.
- At 3:41 a.m., a motor vehicle break-in was reported on Newbury Street. A safe was taken.
- Harassing texts were reported at 1:55 p.m. on Ash Street.
For questions about the log, email firstname.lastname@example.org