Multiple Arrests Made Over Weekend
The following information was supplied by the Danvers police department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following are excepts from the Danvers Police Department Thursday, Aug. 4 through Sunday, Aug. 7.
Thursday, August 4:
- At 3:02 a.m. police arrested Malissa Machado, 31, of 52 Aborn Ave., in Peabody, on changes of disorderly conduct, disturbing the peace, and operating a vehicle with a revoked license.
- A bike was reported stolen from the Smith Elementary School at 11:37 a.m.
- Unknown items were reported stolen from the Monster Mini Golf at 12:03 p.m.
Friday, August 5:
- Tonya Scheller, 38, of 91 Portsmouth Ave., in Greenland, NH, was arrested at 6:40 p.m. on charges of operating under the influence of liquor, second offense, marked lanes violation, and negligent operation of a motor vehicle.
Saturday, Aug. 6:
- A 31-year-old male at McDonalds was placed in protective custody at 1:53 am.
- An argument in the parking lot of the Olive Garden was reported at 5:16 p.m.
Sunday, Aug. 7:
- At 12:31 p.m. Ada Morales, 24, of 185 Brandywyne Drive, in East Boston, and Marisol Guerra, 34, of 25 Lyon St., in Dochester, were arrested for shoplifting at Walmart.
- A laptop was reported stolen from the Extended Stay Inn at 2:01 p.m.
- Tarik Elshrafi, 17, of 11 Cox Ct., in Beverly, was arrested for shoplifting at Old Navy at 2:42 p.m.
- A computer was reported stolen from a vehicle at 10 Newbury St. at 3:09 p.m.
- Justin Sanderes, 22, of 357 Fellways West, in Medford, was arrested at Motel 6 for domestic assault and battery at 3:43 p.m.
For more information about this blotter, e-mail Molly Buccini.