Multiple People Shoplift from Kohl's
The following information was provided by the Danvers Police Department. Where charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is an excerpt from the Danvers Police log:
Wednesday, Nov. 16
- Police helped two motorist exchange papers after a minor crash on Elliott Street at 5 p.m.
- A dog was hit by a car at 5:43 p.m. at the intersection of Sylvan and Pine streets. Animal Control was notified.
- Michael Ball, 23, 15 Braman St., was arrested and charged with domestic assault and battery and malicious or wanton damage or defacement. The arrest was made at 6:28 p.m.
- Police issued a summons for shoplifting to two females at Kohl's at 10:39 p.m.
Thursday, Nov. 17
- Police took a report of shoplifting from Costco at 2 p.m.
- At 3:35 p.m. police arrested Kyla Sepulveda, 23, 44 Mendon St., Worcester, on a warrant.
- At 7 p.m. police arrested Matthew Lindquist, 18, 13 Milton Rd., and Daniel Gebo, 17, 173 Boston St., Salem, and charged each with shoplifting by asportation from Kohl's.
- At 8:50 p.m. police arrested Elieser Aponte, 28, 56 River St., Beverly, and charged him with receiving stolen property over $250, leaving the scene of property damage, driving while under the influence of alcohol, disorderly conduct, threat to commit a crime, illegal possession of a knife and driving without a license. The arrest was made at 102 Newbury Street.
Friday, Nov. 18
- Police checked on a party filming a movie at AMC Theaters at 12:47 a.m.
- Police responded to a minor accident without injury on Andover Street at 8:28 a.m.
- Police helped two motorists exchange papers after a minor accident on Newbury Street at 10:38 p.m.
For questions about the log, email firstname.lastname@example.org